2009/05/30

KEY TO HAPPINESS


Just came back from another Movie with my supa dupa room mate :)


2 more days of yoga with Ana Forrest and then I'm heading to NYC with some delicious crazy yogis!

Ana found my weak spot or soft spot or whatever you want to call it today 5min into class... I felt the tears coming like a river bursting free but then.... I couldn't really let it go.


At least now I know where it sits and I can visit her when I .... (well I could write some bullshit here like when I am ready, when I have the time, when I feel like it bla bla bla but actually....) WHEN I FIND MY VAGINA (balls is the common expression here but it doesn't really fit;)

Isn't it amazing how you can find LIFE everywhere!
From Yoga to the mall to "A night at the Museum" :)


Ben Stiller
taught me this today:


DO WHAT YOU LOVE WITH THE ONES THAT YOU LOVE
Right on Jo

No comments: