2009/05/31

Someone, somewhere, in summertime...

MO:

What a phenomenal weekend!!!
When Sweden shows this side of sunny, there is nowhere else in the world I´d rather be. I hope you MOJO:ers have had a wonderful time -enjoying the sun, the warmth and the incredibly relaxed atmosphere that seems to rule when spring turns to high summer...

I had my wonderful friend Ulrica here Friday to Saturday. We managed to just fika & hang out for 1 day and a half. Not bad for 2 normally ultra-busy people. Ullis is a dear friend since many years now, and although we don´t get to see each other more than a few times a year, we always make sure that we have some quality time together. She is living her dream at the moment with a new yoga super-studio - OM YOGA opening in August at Norra Bantorget in Stockholm plus a bunch of new books coming out in the next years.

With multi-talented, fierce & fab woman & friend Ulrika Norberg

On Saturday we hung out with sis, M & darling Daisy in the country. P and I were shattered when we finally got to bed. Living in the center of the city has its advantages and its SEVERE disadvantages at times. Being the hottest weekend of the year, student-times, pay-day weekend, etc, it meant that the streets weren´t really quiet, if you know what I mean. So, what´s a pregnant gal got to do? Well, at 00.35am in the morning, I suggested to P that we should move our bedroom into our spare room (the office). P just looked at me incrediously in silence for about 30 sec and then went: "Are you for real?"

He held up for about 10 minutes and then we started to move furniture around...

Today has been spent IKEA-shopping (for a new roller blind), present shopping and celebrating my wonderful, wonderful mum on Mother´s Day. I´ll sleep like a princess in our "new" bedroom tonight....


.

No comments: