2009/05/04

When LIFE takes OVER!

So I am still recovering from the weekend!

It’s been an amazing FULL on energetic weekend.
During the days I’ve been training for the GBG half marathon and educating new AFRO POWER DANCE instructors and during the night I’ve been spending time with friends jumping, shouting, lovin it!

DAVID GUETTA – I saw him at Park Lane one year ago and then I had NO IDEA who he was – a DJ is a DJ is DJ what’s the difference?!

But that was then – I still remember that night, there was so much love in the air and I never wanted the night to end!

This Saturday the expectations were ON! And let me tell you, I wasn’t disappointed ☺
I was standing close to the stage a bit to the left – when she appeared - KELLY ROWLAND! Oh my GOD! Such a hot foxy lady – with an ANGEL’s voice! No I can’t wait to see Beyonce ☺

People ask me how I do it and sometimes I ask myself how I do it – and the answer is plain and simple – when you love what you do you GET ENERGY from it! And that’s for everything in life – weather its exercise, spending time with your loved one, friends, family, taking care of your home, preparing dinner etc.

But NO my plan is not to abandon sleep from my life – I LOVE that to. It’s all about the yin and yang isn't it ?!

YOUR LIFE IS A ROAD
YOUR FEELINGS ARE YOUR GUIDE
YOUR BODY IS YOUR VEHICLE

ENJOY THE RIDE Jo

No comments: