2009/11/15

AWOL

MO:

Travelling back from a rainy Älmhult, the weekend has been relaxing, with great company and lovely food...
I have to say: I´m a bit in love with my iPhone. It worked perfectly even in the deep forests of Småland. The only negative I have to say about it, is the battery time when you surf. It really kills the battery quite quickly. BUT, other than that it´s fantastic. So slick and easy to maneuver that even a 3-year old can handle it...

I tried to log in to hm.com on Saturday to see if I could get my hands on the Jimmy Choo leather leggings and maybe a bracelet, a belt and.... (The H&M/Jimmy Choo collaboration is by far the best to date, almost every item could have sat nicely in my wardrobe...)

After a few halfhearted attempts I gave up. My economy is gracefully thankful today.

A busy week ahead...

.

No comments: