2009/11/05

INSTRUCTOR OF THE YEAR :)



Wow - THANK YOU :)

VOTE OR DIE hahah MO - LOVE U

Hahah Don't think I've been in a voting thingie since 3rd grade when the class voted on who got to be LUCIA.... The outcome - I was TOMTE... A GUY was voted LUCIA, how about that... :) Hahah

I'm tudelad (Swedish great word when you can't make up your mind...)

I am a person of many opinions but when it comes to voting I just can't seem to get to it (when it comes to everything from Eurovision, galas, even social and political events), hm this is something I will look into and analyse further - interesting!

So if you VOTE - for any of your favourites - BIG UP TO YOU!

Oh well - It's a lot of fun these things that we do... I haven't decided where I stand yet - I know myself and I know that I can be VERY VERY competitive hihi but I can also completely immerse myself in the feeling and just BE. Guess my challenge is to find the in-between...

Now I'm of to CHANGE the world (here's a plan if you wanna be part of it;)

3 steps to CHANGE the world:

1. Acceptance

2. Change yourself

3. Baby-steps

Most of all. Believe that you have all what it takes to change the world. You are the one we've been waiting for. And it's starting right here, right now!


LOVE Jo

No comments: