2009/11/02

MONDAY Bloody MONDAY

Hahah in a Good/Funny way :)

Been practising equanimity the last couple of days. Here are some of my fav "practice" moments:

§ Got stuck in an elevator on my way to the Global Yoga Training, stepped into the elevator on the 6th floor, a tall dark man follows me in and 15 sec later the lights fade and the elevator stops....

I am on the - side :(

§....After trying every button in the elevator I realize that I am stuck (my first time stuck in an elevator for real). And here is where life smiles at you - I am not only stuck in an elevator, I am stuck in an elevator with a giant RUSSIAN man! The Global Yogis are waiting for me, their teacher, but there's nothing I can do, except for being PRESENT. So - I make the best of the situation and since I might be going to Russia to work in Feb I milk all the juicy Russian Inside travel tips out of this very polite man :) What are the odds?! 70min later they get us out of there....

I am on the + side :)

§ Meet an old friend at STUREHOF and there I forget my favourite gloves that my Grandma made my...

I am on the - side :(


I make it in time for my train back to Gothenburg because I get a ride!

I am on the + side :)


§ I dream nightmares al night long... The new LES MILLS programs has arrived and I have decided to teach the new release this week so that I am prepared for the quarterly in Finland coming up soon. Last night in my dream this was the scenario: I am about to teach the new release but I haven't practised at all.... I don't even know a single move - but I am thinking that I'll be fine - The participants don't know the moves either so we're okey.... kind of. And THEN... I see GANDALF - The man who makes the program, and he is attending my class.... sh...t!!! I press play and start to move - trying to look at him and copy him since he knows it right.... he looks at me and he doesn't look happy (kind of thinking: Who is this clown and WTF is she doing....) Then I wake up - all sweaty.... and LATE for work.....

I am on the - side :(

I make it in time for my client! YES!

I am on the + side :)


Life is a roller-coaster .... let go and enjoy the ride ;)

LOVE JO

No comments: