2008/11/28

I Don't like Buffets


I don’t like buffets

I either eat too much or I don’t eat at all….

I have such a hard time pacing myself.

This weekend is a buffet!

Today I am off to OSLO to teach the quarterlies: BODYJAM 47 and BODYBALANCE 43.
They rock I must add! Especially since the HOTTEST jammer is on the DVD, Swedish ÅSA FORNANDER totally shows you how to get low in the hip-hop part ☺


Coldplay opens up the new BODYBALANCE with the lyrics: ” Just because I’m losing, doesn’t mean I am lost” Wow ☺ Ask my brother if he likes that song, or let me rephrases that: ask my brother if he likes ME singing that song ☺

One night in Oslo and then Stockholm bejbi! It is a good thing that I am not in Stockholm tonight cause there would have been a fat chance that I would have stirred my little touché towards Cafe Opera and HOUSETÅGET. Considering that I am working this weekend that might not have been a pretty site Saturday morning. So a little less buffet, thanks!

El Stockholmo awaits me on Saturday evening, and here is the tricky buffet part:
To many dear friends to meet and greet in to few hours
To many hot, cool yoga workshops to attend in to many places in to little time.
If I were you and I were in Sthlm this weekend I would be glued to either:

DAVID LIFE and SHARON GANNON’S workshop on www.yogayama.se


Or
Jason's workshop on www.bikramyogasoder.se

Well, I am also teaching the quarterlies in Sthlm on Sunday so I’ll let you know how I managed to digest this weekend buffet on Monday ☺
If you want more tips on how to eat as much as possible without being full like an watermelon with seriously high blood sugars you can ask MANGO ☺ hahahahahahha NOT!

And yeah, by the way, it is also 1sta advent!
Wiiiiiiiiiii

Phuu, so much fun, so little time

Stretch the breath people stretch the breath!

LOVE Jo


No comments: