2008/11/15

Snow in Umeå

Mo:

There is snow in Umeå! Lovely.
A gentle, light snowfall started around 13.30 and has covered the whole city in white by now.



A charming light exhibition in the center of Umeå

I´ve done a job for Umeå´s Landsting today. I taught: Core, Afro, Yoga and a lecture. A fun challenging day! Thanks to Lena who made the work both easy and fun.

Boy, am I tired of my own voice? Yes, tired of my own voice and hungry...

Planning an early night. I´ll be home by 14.30 tomorrow afternoon. Wonderful. :)

.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NU såg jag det här inlägget, är något efter min tid...

Du ska bara veta att de fortfarande pratar om dig på landstinget, och DET är inte vanligt i den världen.

Tusen tack om igen!

Kram, Lena

mojo said...

:)

Vilken ÄRA!

Det var ett väldigt roligt jobb! Hälsa dem alla...:))

Kramkram
Mo