2010/05/02

Amazing

MO:
What an amazing day it's been.
Little guy got me up at 7am, so by 10.00 I had already done my 7k run. Rest of the day was spent shopping for a new couch (came back without couch but with new kitchen chairs) and elk bbq-ing in the country.
Had to look for a disappeared leather jacket in the attic. Didn't find said jacket, but realized I need to arrange a garage sale b4 the roof of my parents house gives in...
So.much.stuff.
From 1980-1999. Clothes, records, photos, shoes, diaries, bags, etc etc....
Memoribillia...




- blingblinged from my iPhone

2 comments:

Jenny said...

A fun trip down memory lane... :)

mojo said...

Jenny: Åhhh, det var det!!! Jag hade t.o.m sparat biljetter från Depeche Modes alla konserter här i Göteborg, Prince på Scandinavium, armbandet från Roskilde, osv, osv...

Värst av allt var dock alla bilder med mig i permanentat hår...
På tok för magstarka för denna blogg....;)

Ha en fin kväll,

Kramar
Mo