2010/05/18

Here comes the sun

MO:
Could it be that spring is finally here?
I, for once, overdressed packing on the warm clothes when I went out at lunch time.

Things are starting to come together workwise and I will make sure that I can enjoy some TRUE "mamma-ledighet" on the sunny days until August.

I recieved an email concerning next week´s RKC.
Just to give you an idea of what´s waiting for me Fri-Sun in Copenhagen:

* Students are not called students. We are referred to as "victims". Prejudice no.1 is already confirmed! I have a MILITARY-MACHO, SUPA-DUPA TESTOSTERONE weekend coming up!

* The weigh in is next Friday at 9.00am. Oh, nice! I will have some fast carbs straight after that, because after the weigh in comes...:

* ...The Snatch test 10.15-10.50 next Friday...


Buying lunch.
Found these gorgeous Dior sunglasses in my wardrobe. +10 years old - we´re talking true vintage here (minus that butt-ugly smell that old stuff normally holds - I detest Vintage clothes! YUK!).

- Partly blingblinged from my iPhone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck with the snatch test!

mojo said...

Thanks so much, Thierry!
As long as my hands are healed, my body is certainly more than prepared... :)

Love
Mo