2010/05/29

Day 2 at the RKC

MO:
My hands have almost survived day 2 at the RKC...
They were really hurting me during the last hour, but hey, that´s what I expected to happen...
I will give a more full report by Monday, but for now-it´s time to hit the sack.
Just spoke with P and Robin is having a bad spell at home with a bad stomach, fever and being generally sick and I feel horrible not being there to help out...
Whatever happens here on day 3, it will have an end and by tomorrow night I´ll be back with little one and big one-that´s what´ll keep me going when my hands explode around 15.00 tomorrow afternoon.


Big Russian having double beef steaks for dinner...and you wonder why they are STRONG?
Lovely dinner company: Alex (Russia/Paris), Jon, Anna, Marcus (Switzerland) & Oscar...
Thanks for some great laughs!

No comments: