2008/04/29

Feeling hot, hot, HOT...

Mo: Back on the horse...Went back for more Bikram at Union Square. Stayed alive all the way through...whoha! Although the Bikram series leaves a lot to be desired, there´s a lot to be said for a really hot room... The sweat, the heat, the bodies...make sure you feel comfortable in a bikini...


Whoha - happy after surviving my second class at Bikram, Union Square...

Quick smoothie at Jamba Juice and then a second class, this time advanced level at OM Yoga (and yes, I HAD passed the door about 4 times yesterday when I couldn`t find the right address). Again, the hype was better than reality... Sweet, sweet teacher with a soothing voice and great technical advice, but hey, soothing is great for sleeping - and not so great for a sweaty workout (I know you are with me on this one, Jo)...

In the afternoon we went to "Bodies" - an amazing exhibition at South Street Seaport. NOT to be missed if you`re in town.



Hey guys, you didn´t have have to get all dressed down just because of me?...

Rounded the day off at the cinema and saw a hilarious comedy: "Baby Mama" - also highly recommended!

Managed to shop 0 (ZERO - ZILCH - NIL) things today! YES, 10 points for me (and my credit card...).

Only 2 more days to go...

Ps. Jo, you`d better get that list done until I come home, girl! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, how does shopping nothing award you with 10 points? I think it should be the opposite. I wanna deduct 10 points from your total score. Going to Bikram for a second time will take another 5 points of your score. You get 5 points for the visit to Jamba and another 5 just because you are so fab in general.

I still get shivers (note! Not good ones) when I think about how Mango "forced" me to a terrible Bikram session in Berlin. Fitted carpet, a hairy semi-naked German who kept yelling at us, flourescent lamps... Talk about nightmarish scenery...

Say hi to P and Miss J (That's what Mango and me always call the good Norwegian when we are there.)

/Rob the snob

mojo said...

I know, I know, I know, but after blowing the budget on my 3rd day in NY, I felt a bit weak to my knees....

Bikram? Not really my thing... Hot room - yes, definitely my thing, well, sort of anyway... I think 30degrees is probably hot enough for me... :)

I DID have the image of you and the hairy German in my head when I entered the studio!!! Luckily there were not much body hair to be seen and the carpet was new enough not to smell....

Hope to see you soon Rob, want to show off some great pairs of shoes!

Kisses
Mo