2008/04/08

90s Nostalgia...

Mo: I laughed so much! What a nostalgia trip!

Watch Robyns video below and check out the dude after
0.15sec
0.46
1.01
2.25
2.33
and 3.33min

Today he´s the father of 2 children (one of which I am the godmother), works at one of the world´s largest Management Consultant Companies and he also happens to be one of my absolutely best friends.

(Let me just say - I never approved of that hair...)

Ohhh, the 90s.

Ps. ...and any girl who wants to know about the guy without a shirt/vest/t-shirt - his name is Tom - and he still looks the same today - at least with clothes on. Said hello to him the other day in Vasagatan.

Pps: ...ok, then... If you are SUPER DUPER fast and manage not to blink at 1.50-1.51min then you can have another laugh at:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LTQ6kGLGubo




No comments: