2008/04/26

KAN-SHA

In my previous life I was a dolphin!
Do you know what you were?


I know because I love swimming and playing in the water I can stay in for hours and hours. BUT, I HATE SHARKS! I’m scared to shit by just thinking of them! Why do you think I took my “dykcertificat” in Malmö? And didn’t go scuba diving when I lived in South Africa!!!

How did I travel from being a dolphin to a yogi? A big white shark ate me!

So when I found this pool in San Alfonso Del Mar in Chile I feel of my chair out of excitement! Who wants to join me!??



WATER - My PASSION

Human vibrational energy, thoughts, words, ideas and music, affect the molecular structure of water, the very same water that comprises over 70% of a mature human body and covers the same amount of our planet. Water is the very source of all life on this planet, the quality and integrity are vitally important to all forms of life. The body is very much like a sponge and is composed of trillions of chambers called cells that hold liquid. The quality of our life is directly connected to the quality of our water.


Water is a very malleable substance. Its physical shape easily adapts to whatever environment is present. But its physical appearance is not the only thing that changes, the molecular shape also changes. The energy or vibrations of the environment will change the molecular shape of water. In this sense water not only has the ability to visually reflect the environment but it also molecularly reflects the environment.


In the summer of 2007, I lived in Venice Beach, California. A surfer/yogi that I meet would type out words on a piece of paper and paste these written words onto his water bottle thinking that the water reacted to the words!
As I left Venice he gave me a book written by Masaru Emoto, Messages of Water



Why did he write words (other than his name) on his water bottle?


What kind of crystals were formed from the words?


On the plane back I started reading the book:


"Water is a very malleable substance. Its physical shape easily adapts to whatever environment is present. But its physical appearance is not the only thing that changes, the molecular shape also changes. The energy or vibrations of the environment will change the molecular shape of water. In this sense water not only has the ability to visually reflect the environment but it also molecularly reflects the environment."


So then, what kind of words would create smaller clusters and what kind of words would create larger clusters?


According to Mr Emoto, negative phrases and words create large clusters or even no clusters at all whilst positive, beautiful words and phrases create small, tight clusters.

R u with me? Does it sound CRAZY (i promise I am not bakis, I had a good 10h sleep last night, perhaps o bit high on sugar though, writing this)!?!

The way to think of this is in terms of vibration. It's easy to understand that language, the spoken word, has a vibration. Well, written words also have a vibration. Anything in existence has a vibration. If I were to draw a circle, the vibration of a circle would be created. Drawing a cross would create the vibration of a cross. So if I write the letters L O V E, then these letters put out the vibration of love. Water can be imprinted with these vibrations. Beautiful words have beautiful, clear vibrations. But negative words put out ugly, incoherent vibrations which do not form clusters. Language is not something artificial, but rather is something that exists naturally.


So what did my budy write on his water bottles?


Apparently, there is a special combination that seems to be optimal!


LOVE + GRATITUDE


Just one of thes
e is not enough. Love needs to be based in gratitude, and gratitude needs to be based in love. These two words together create the most important vibration. And it is even more important that we understand the value of these words. For example, we know that water is described as H2O. If we were to look at love and gratitude as a pair, gratitude is the H and love is the O. Water is the basis that not only supports but also allows the existence of life. In my understanding of the concept of yin and yang, in the same way that there is one O and two Hs, we also need one part yang/love to two parts yin/gratitude, in order to come to a place of balance in the equation.


Love is an active word and gratitude is passive. When you think of gratitude -- a combination of appreciation and thankfulness -- there is an apologetic quality. The Japanese word for gratitude is kan-sha, consisting of two Chinese characters: kan, which means feeling, and sha, apology. It's coming from a reverential space, taking a step or two back. I believe that love coming from this space is optimal love! Just as H2O, it's an essential element for life!




No comments: