2008/04/14

Risky business

Mo: Are you a person who likes to take risks? (...and I´m not talking about running out of petrol in the middle of nowhere because you were curious to know how far you could REALLY go, or having drunken sex with a complete stranger without a condom, or jumping from a cliff without a safety harness...)

I mean, are you someone who are prepared to push it to the limit to find out were you really want to go?
Are you someone who would leave the safety net of a steady job to pursue the career of your dreams?
Are you someone who is passionate about life and want a partner who is just as passionate as you are?

Are we all risk takers from birth and then we get moulded into what society expects from us and what we finally come to believe is the truth? I don´t know.

What I do know is that the people I gravitate towards and the people that resonate well with me are all risk takers in one way or the other. They break barriers, they are ahead of their game and they don´t shy away from risk or challenges.

What kind of person are YOU? And what kind of person would you like to be?


No comments: