2008/04/22

New York, New York...




Mo: Just over 12hrs until I leave for NY! :)

One week of fabulous yoga, food, shopping and quality time with P. Jez, I´m sooo excited!
The camera is packed and I hope to be able to blog, if not every day, at least 3-4 times during my stay. Talking of which, if you are lucky enough to be going to the big Apple in the near future, let me recommend www.nyc-jc.com This is where we´ll be staying and I can highly recommend it. Luxury apartments for a fraction of the price that you pay for a week in a hotel on Manhattan.

Actually, since I´m using air miles for this trip I´m paying a total of 800SEK for my return flight, not bad considering I´ll be "slumming it" in Business Class tomorrow - Cph-NY...
(The things I do for you guys to create a great blog!...)

To be continued...



No comments: