2008/04/12

Things you DO expect at FIBO...

Clauz, Anders, Tobbe & Mikael...

Mari, Susanne, Malin, Me, Matthew, Malin & Sofia...

The Activio Team getting prepared...


"Does my butt look big in this?..."

"Are you kidding? Try a pair of cycling pants and see how that feels!..."

"Alright everybody, do the MOJO pose..."




Preparation before the show... - LIVE


Mo: I left the show at 5.30pm. Got to Düsseldorf airport. Got told that the flight to Birmingham was re-routed through Cologne. Had to go by bus to Cologne airport. Sat there waiting. And waiting. And waiting. Got told at 23.30pm that the plane would leave at midnight. Arrived in Birmingham International airport at 00.30am. Reached my hotel in Loughbourough at 3am. Went to bed after my first shower since 6x15min on the bike that day at 3.30am. Taught a 90minutes spinning class at 9.30am. Hey! I Rocked!

Taught my second class of the day, 60min, at 14.00. Tired now. Will take a nap very soon...

The life of Mo in a nut shell.


No comments: