2008/09/13

If you are what you say you are, a SUPERSTAR...

Mo:

I know I´ve said it before, but if you want to see a beautiful piece of Sweden, drive Säffle-Arvika. Stunning. Especially in the early autumn sun.
Driving here I managed to dodge most of the speed cameras. I bloody hate them. They make people drive like imbeciles, speeding in between cameras and then standing on the brake when spotting one.

I, on the other hand, pull down my Ed Hardy-cap low and stand on the gas whilst imagining I´m driving my Mercedes SL 65 AMG Black Series and singing loudly to George Michael, Cyndi Lauper, Lupe Fiasco (album of the year: "The Cool") NAS & Kanye West...



Staying at Hotel Oscar in the city center. Nice.




Had "Wallenbergare" made from Elk for dinner. Yummy!




Tomorrow I´m teaching day 2 of a continuing education package that Hälsokompaniet has bought.

Should be back at home around 21.00 tomorrow night...






.

No comments: