2008/09/23

Mental DETOX

10 days to detox your MIND!

This detox requires you to stop and take a really long look, not just at yourself but inside yourself and all around yourself.

Each day I will carry out a task that makes me look at myself, my life/thoughts differently. Do you want to join me?!


I will post a new task every day here on MOJO for 10 days! Starting today! I will also let you know how I am doing and if you are with me I would love to hear how you are doing in your comments!

So, are you ready to get your mind blown away… ☺


This 10-day detox requires:
  • A notebook + pen
  • Something technical that you never truly mastered
  • Relaxing music
  • Your imagination
  • Your open mind

DAY 1: SMILE



It is said that children smile an average of 400 times a day, whilst adults only manage to crack a grin 15 times a day!

It’s a shame that something so simple sometimes seems so hard. We get out of the habit of smiling because there is so much else to think about, which is serious and doesn’t warrant a smile! But, if you look at it the other way, it would be so much better to do the serious stuff with a smile!

Today, think about your smile:
  • Smile at your neighbor
  • The first person you meet in the street, say hello with a smile
  • When you answer the phone, say hello with a smile
  • If anyone opens a door for you, say thank you with a smile
  • If you read anything or go through a document, make sure you change the serious look for a smile
  • Write in your diary at the end of the day with a smile. Think of all the fabulous things you have done and the people you have met.
TIPS! The smile must be genuine! Write in your diary about how you felt about smiling all day. Was it exhausting or uplifting? Did it feel strange at first or did it feel natural? Did you enjoy it? Did it make you smile?

OM SHANTI and Good Luck Smiling today


Jo

No comments: