2008/02/13

HAPPY LOSAR

Happy 2135

The Year of the EARTH-MOUSE



Jo: The celebrations are on in Chinatown day and night (they celebrate for 15days!!) here in London.

When I was in Dharamsala in northern India last year I went to see a Tibetan Astrologist to get my AstroBirthChart made. I had heard that he was something very special because I'm usually not into astrology!
(Ok here's the thing: I meet a Spanish guy who showed me an article from the 4th of June 2004, he kept it in a plastic pocket and told me that the article was the reason he was in India. It had been hanging on his fridge for more than 4 years now. The piece of paper showed a photograph of an old Tibetan man sitting in front of a jade green wall wearing tiny glasses and a big black dune vest. The text was in Spanish but it said something about him being one of the most famous astrologers in Tibet, but that he couldn't make an AstroBirthChart for himself since he didn't know when he was born. Sad, mind blowing, amazing and out of this world unbelivable that the Spanish guy had keept that piece of paper and now stood in front of me, it had to be a sign I thought).
I knew when I was born so I decided to climb up the mountain to the Astro Center to find out what I had been in my previous life (a dolphin I think) and what I will become in my next life. And most interesting, what will happen in this life!

When we got there we were introduced to the old man who agreed on seeing us after I told them that the Spanish man travelled to India only to meet the old man (he couldn't speak English and was way to nervous and excited, he even pointed out to me that the colour of the walls were identical to the picture!). We asked if we could do a reading. He smiled compassionately as Tibetans do and said that we were welcome to sign up for one but right now he was booked for 2 years ahead.

I am now number 874 on the waiting list!
Yes Bam thank You Mam

He gave us two calendars and told us that 2008 was going to be a prosperous year according to the sun, moon, stars and the Dalai Lama. It is a good year for new beginnings! And YES I agree...

Even Better, the Tibetan New Year starts on the 7th of Feb. and the party lasts for 15 days, so if you already failed with the promises you made on Dec 31st 2007, now is your CHANCE !!!

Join me and Madonna as we ring in the New Year with one of the best songs and videos of this lifetime!

You only see what your eyes want to see
How can life be what you want it to be
You're frozen when your heart's not open
You're so consumed with how much you get
You waste your time with hate and regret
You're frozen when your heart's not open
If I could melt your heart
We'd never be apart
Give yourself to me
You are the key




THE WORST PRISON WOULD BE A CLOSED HEART

No comments: