2008/02/05

Londoner



Jo: So I'm on my way to London to help my SupaYogini friend with her Yoga Studio
www.appleyoga.com

I did the same thing last year in Feb/March but this time I'm only staying for 10 days.
On my ToDo list (other than working) is:

  • Visiting my brother who fell in love last year and moved there
  • Playing with Jonathan Monks, an amazing person and yoga teacher
  • Shakin my booty at DanceWorks (dangerously close to Selfridges)
  • Getting Fab massages from a brilliant dancer and dear friend (he needs to practice giving massages, poor me :)
  • Getting Street inspiration from this cool, gorgeous dancer/choreographer
  • Dining and sipping cocktails with the most gorgeous people in London
  • Working with KHAYA
  • Shopping: Chie Mihara shoes, Shu Uemura products and lots of other things!
  • Eating at LEON, an amazing Mikrobiotic fast food store
  • I also LOVE Wagamama and YoSushi for simple, fun, healthy food
Wow the list will go on and on.... now bedtime with "Books I have loved" by Osho
If you have any TIPS for me in London, places to see, relax in, shop, dine, u name it. Please let me know!

Jumping into bed now
Sweetest dreams

No comments: