2008/05/21

The Frustration of Being Human



Jo: Why, when things are ON TOP and YOU WITH THEM, do you put "fälleben" on yourself?

I'm just thinking: Can it be that we sträcker ut en fot o fäller oss själva, with a foot that is directed by our unconsious?

Or, is it just by accident?

Found this on a blog today. It made me laugh :)

....men eftersom jag har gett mig själv godisförbud är godis det enda jag kan tänka på så jag åt så klart upp allihop....


Isn't this just a perfect ex of how our minds function!

Well, it is to late and I am to tired to go deeper into this line of reasoning right now (perhaps you can halp me out instead!?) so I'm gonna go with my creative flow and write ya'll a story. It goes something like this:

This is the story of a boy...
Whose father was superman.
While daddy saves the world...
Junior mangels his toy rabbit.
Daddy didn't know what to do with him.



82 fights later...
...he got kicked out from school.

He got lazier...

and lazier...

When daddy retired...
and it was junior's turn to save the world...
...he was too fat to fly.


TUFF SHIT!





No comments: