2008/05/01

Non-Verbal Communication



"Dance is also used to describe methods of non-verbal communication between humans"



Jo: I started dancing when I was 6 years old at Crazy Feet, a cool dance school in Lund. And I don't think I'll ever stop!

I am amazed by body language; I feel it so clear that it is MY WAY OF COMMUNICATING. I often fuck up when I try to express my feelings in words, and even misunderstand “the other”.

Hence… my day today has been… AMAZING cause I have been dancing in the rain with moves from Sabina Dahlfjälls Lyrical Dance chore in “So you think you can dance”, woooow. Pure Love, Passion, Anger, Disappointment, Frustration and Determination to Survive.

On the other side of the "inspiration coin" was this man; NAPOLEON DYNAMITE, a living proof that we all have the power and need to be true to ourselves!

Tell me, what song is your bootey shakin it to 2day?


No comments: