2008/05/12

May I Jam your Body?!



Yees, I made it through the day and now I can’t seem to stop.

On Thursday I’m on a plane to Tallinn, getting ready to ROCK, literally!

I am teaching three BODYJAM 45 master classes.
BODYJAM™ is the cardio workout where you are free to enjoy the sensation of dance. An addictive fusion of the latest dance moves and hottest new sounds puts the emphasis as much on having fun as breaking a sweat. Get high on the feeling of dance!

Right now my HIGH is this song! Its' the 4th song on the playlist and the style it Contemporary Rock, h..ll yeah! The feel is unleashed Hard Rock, and I am working on the Butterfly Jump (must admit that I DO NOT feel like a butterfly at the moment but I am hoping, that will have changed till Thursday : )

My other HIGH is my big fat NIKE BAG filled with goodies. I am definitely wearing the mini gold/black shorts in my masterclasses. I just haven’t decided if I shall wear the brown/gold leather boots or my purple/gold dunk lows? What do you think?

Anyway it is gonna be HOT HOT HOT

U can join me in Gothenburg on Sportlife City next week Thursday 610pm!

Until then I guess you just have to wait….




No comments: